An independent, non-profit, community owned family practice.
Chatuge Family Practice has been established in Hayesville since 1974. We have been at our present location since May 1990. We have been in operation a total of 41 years. We have been designated as a Rural Health Center by the Office of Rural Health and Resource Development of North Carolina. Our primary service areas are Clay and Cherokee Counties, but we also see many patients from other counties of Western NC, Eastern Tennessee and North Georgia.
- Replacement Medicare Programs that are Private Fee for Service (PFFS)
- Workers Compensation with prior approval
- North Carolina State Health Choice for Children
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Cigna Healthcare
- Most Cresent Programs -please call billing office for more information
- United Healthcare