Please go and set up your security questions and you be able to reset your own password in the future. If you still cannot get into your account please call the office at 828-389-6383 ext 12 and we will be happy to assit.
By signing the Agreement I understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provisions (or portions thereof) of this Agreement are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon tier effective date. I understand that the availability and functionality of this WebView Patient Portal may change without prior notice. I understand and agree to not hold Chatuge Family Practice, CFP, nor its employees or officers liable for any unanswered WebView Patient Portal requests or messages.
You must agree to this “Patient Web Portal Agreement” before you use the WebView Patient Portal. Please read the terms of the agreement as described below:
- I the Patient understand that the WebView portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency I will call emergency medical services or 911, or go directly to the emergency room.
- I understand that it may take 72 hours to receive a response to an email request. IF I do NOT receive a response within 72 hour I will contact the Practice at (828) 389-6383.
- I the Patient understand that if I lose my password or username, I may request a new one in person at CFP by providing valid identification.
- I the Patient undestand that I should remember to log out and close my browser when I am finished accessing password protected WebView Portal services. This prevents someone else from accessing my personal information if I leave, share, or use a public computer (i.e., like a library, kiosk, or internet cafe).
- I the Patient understand that the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.
- I the Patient hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Practice and its agents, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and collections costs arising from any act, error, or omission of the Practice and the provision of or failure to provide any of the Services within the scope of the WebView Patient Portal duties as outlined in this Agreement, including but not limited to, advisory and consulting services.
- I the Patient understand that access to WebView will be monitored through a logon audit.
- I understand that this Agreement is designed to, and by express agreement between the partied, does in fact reach as far as North Carolina law permits.